At Appen, we work with the top global technology companies in the world to improve and optimize their products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, search engines, voice recognition systems, and eCommerce sites. The world of tech is moving fast, and since our founding in 1996 we rose to the challenge by becoming a publicly listed company and by building an international team that works in over 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
Appen constantly seeks language professionals and speakers across the globe for different language-related projects. If you’re a Linguist or simply someone who can speak, read, and write the language required, you are welcome to participate.
About the Project
In this project, you will be listening to audio files and categorizing them. The purpose of this project is to improve machine speech recognition for English (Brazil).
- You will need to commit to working at least 20 hours per week
To participate in this project you need to:
- Be a fluent speaker of English (Brazil)
- Currently residing in Brazil
- Have an excellent level and knowledge of English grammar rules and spelling
- All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam in order to work on the project.
Interested? Sign up and start earning today!